HEY GUYS, want a quick little tour of my dorm room?
I warn you, it's crawling with dragons (no I meant to say that it's small)
whoossshhh Here we go, my half of the room. My TV, desk, counter top and...what is this?
OH! My bed, right. Got myself a How to Train Your Dragon Bed set. Yes it makes me feel like a kid again, shut up.
Posters! I don't have that many so far. I'll fill it up with drawings eventually.
My counter-top (well it's supposed to be a desk area, but I hated using it last year.)
My dad got me this neat cage-thing that you can build to fit your needs.
At home I used it for my clothes, thought I'd use it for my other junk.
Photo of Gonzo there behind the printer (My sister got me that for Christmas)
I'm already messy. And hey! That's my marble dragon I drew a month ago or so.
It's up on my wall if you want to look at the poster picture again.
And if you look up...
DRAGONS! Who let them in he- oh wait I did.
Got some of the toys from WalMart hurrr...
Night fury and Zippleback
Oh yes, I didn't forget about YOU. Stop whining.
Desk areaaaaa *shinngggg*
Camp chair! SO much more comfortable than the desk chairs they give us.
Star Wars bag. Be jealous.
That's an old trunk my friend gave me.
I'm currently painting over the cliche' kittens in a basket pictures.
Book shelf! Bottom shelf is all movies.
Middle shelf is mostly Calvin and Hobbes comic books, class books, and my prized How to Train Your Dragon Art Book.
Top shelf is just games.
And that's what it looks like so far.
SO FAR.

awesome dorm room you've got there
ReplyDeleteOh hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Following you now.
ReplyDeleteAh, your dorm room is so cool! D8
ReplyDeleteStar Wars bag. You win.
ReplyDelete